Change your life. One mile at a time.
Training for a full marathon is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. To succeed, you need coaches, teammates and a proven game strategy. The Fleet Feet Sports Full Marathon Training Program is here to help you cross the finish line in 2015!
Whether you're a first-timer looking to cross the finish line or a veteran hoping to run a personal best, our 20-week program is designed to prepare you for any local or destination full marathon. The Fleet Feet Sports team features expert coaching, experienced pacers and mentors, coached long runs and workouts and dedicated long run course support. In addition, our training offers information clinics on fueling for long runs, hydration, gear, injury prevention, proper stretching techniques and more, answering all of your training and racing questions.
The program is very flexible, in that you can alter it towards your busy lifestyle. It's transportable, such that you do not need to be in Bend to follow the program. The program is safe and easy to follow. All you need is a desire to do the distance and the commitment to do the workouts!
To best help you reach your goal, we offer different levels of training based on your current experience:
- Beginner to Advanced Full Marathon for the person who has never run a full marathon but has already completed a half marathon. Or, the person who has already completed a marathon but wants to improve speed and performance at the marathon distance. This training program will be directed at your individual needs while keeping everyone on the same path to success.
Join us for a FREE informational session:
- November 18th, 6pm @ Fleet Feet Sports
- December 16th, 6pm @ Fleet Feet Sports
Key Training Dates: Training starts at 8am on Saturday, Jan 3rd, at Fleet Feet Sports
- November 18th, 6pm & December 16th, 6pm - Sign up and information night at Fleet Feet Sports. We will review the initial info about the program including what to expect, gear, footwear, training habits and more.
- Workout Days/Times - There are 3 organized coached workouts each week.
- 6:00pm Mondays at Fleet Feet Sports
- 6:00pm Wednesdays at Fleet Feet Sports
- 8:00am Saturdays at Fleet Feet Sports
- Full Marathon Destination GOAL RACE: Newport, Oregon Full Marathon: Click here to learn more and to register! Start planning now! (Travel, hotel, & race registration is NOT included in the program registration fee.) We are planning on traveling as a group, staying in the same location, running together and celebrating together! "TOGETHER"
- The Eugene and Bend marathons fall within this training plan. The training plan can be adjusted as needed to accomodate your desired marathon.
All Participants Will Receive:
- Detailed weekly/daily training plan
- Unlimited email access to coaches and pace leaders
- A fun social atmosphere, instant friends and great camaraderie
- Online training support via Fitvil - this has proven to be helpful in maintaining your program
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts (headlamps and reflective gear are required during dark conditions and all participants must carry water)
- Weekly supported paced long group runs, with water refill stations (don't forget a water bottle)
- 10% savings for shoes, reflective gear and more in store.
- Custom training program technical shirt
Program Fee: Full Marathon Training
- Now til December 31st - $90 for training program
- January 1st - entry goes up to $100
- If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact Scott or Peggy White, at 541-389-1601 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.